Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU) Admission 2013.Admission Open Bachelors and Masters (Regular and Self Support) Program 2013
Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU) is the first women university which offers an incomparable environment for females. The University focuses on two distinct dimensions: one is to add significantly to the standard of higher education, the other is to introduce new areas of study for the young women of Pakistan. The goal of FJWU is to achieve and maintain international standards. Computer Education is central to all FJWU Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs. Our graduates are working with prestigious national and international organizations.
FJWU First Merit List 2013
- BHS2013 MERIT LIST OF BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES .pdf
- COMM2013 MERIT LIST OF COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA ST .pdf
- DDS2013 MERIT LIST OF DEFENSE AND DIPLOMATIC ST .pdf
- DESIGN2013 MERIT LIST OF FINE ARTS: DESIGN .pdf
- ECO2013 MERIT LIST OF ECONOMICS .pdf
- EDU2013 MERIT LIST OF EDUCATION .pdf
- ENG2013 MERIT LIST OF ENGLISH .pdf
- FA2013 MERIT LIST OF FINE ARTS .pdf
- GEN2013 MERIT LIST OF GENDER ST .pdf
- ISL2013 MERIT LIST OF ISLAMIC ST.pdf
- MBA2013 MERIT LIST OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION .pdf
- MCS2013 MERIT LIST OF COMPUTER SCIENCE.pdf
- MPA2013 MERIT LIST OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.pdf
1. 1st division for Software Engineering; 2nd Division for all other disciplines (in the last certificate/degree obtained).
2. Score of 40 in NAT-I for Bachelors and NAT-II for Masters (National Aptitude Test is treated as Entry Test).
Following department opened admission
5 :Computer Science
6 :Behavioral Sciences
7 :Business Administration
8: Communication & Media Studies
9: Defense & Diplomatic Studies
13: Fine Arts
14: Gender Studies
Note :50 seats each for Bachelors Departments from S # 4 to 16; 80 seats for S # 3; 25 seats for S # 17; and 60 seats each for all other Bachelors/Masters Departments.
FJWU Prospectus (with one Form) will be available @ Rs. 750/- at authorized branches of the following Banks from August 05 – September 10, 2013: Bachelors Program: The Bank of Punjab (Abbotabad, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jhelum, Karachi, Lahore, Mardan, Mingora, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sialkot, Sukkur, Wah Cantt). Masters Program: First Women Bank Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jhelum, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Mardan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi (Al-Amin Branch, Saddar and Chandni Chowk Branch, Muree Road), Sargodha, Sialkot, Wah Cantt.
1. Every Prospectus is provided with Annexure-I and II and Admission Application Form at the end with the Prospectus No. printed on it.
2. Candidates can apply for one department only on the enclosed Form. Those desiring to apply for more than one department may do so by purchasing a maximum of 03 Additional Forms @ Rs. 100/- each, with the Prospectus at the time of initial transaction only.
3. Candidates applying for more than one department shall clearly write the Prospectus No. in the upper right corner of the Additional Form/s. No Application Form will be considered without this number being there. Please ensure that the Prospectus No. written on the Additional Form/s and the one printed on the Annexure are the same.
4. Candidates wishing to apply for both Regular and Self Support Programs will buy 02 Prospectuses to acquire 02 main forms. They will be considered for both Programs. However, once admitted on the merit of Self Support Program, candidates will not have the option to move in to the Regular Program at any stage of their academic session.
5. Duly filled Application Form/s must be deposited in the authorized Branch of Bank along with attested photocopies of the documents listed in Annexure of the Prospectus. An Application Form submitted through any other means will not be entertained.
6. Only one set of attested documents is required with all the Forms to be submitted against one Prospectus number (all documents must be securely attached to page 3 of the form).
7. Candidates are required to complete Annexure I and II and retain the Student’s Copy, duly signed by the Bank authorities, as a proof of the deposit and as a reference document for any later queries/submissions. Candidates are advised to ensure that all documents submitted with form are duly entered in the annexure, and verified in the Annexure by Bank authorities.
8. The application form/s (maximum of 04 with one Prospectus number) will be received by the Bank together, in one transaction, with the duly filled Annexure. No submission will be received without the duly filled Annexure. Any further submission will only be considered with another Prospectus number, duly paid for, in the name of the applicant.
9. Incomplete applications and /or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
10. Any kind of tampering in documents will lead to permanent disqualification.
11. Candidates having any foreign degrees/ diploma/ results in the form of GPA/Grade points are required to provide an equivalence certificate stating percentage/marks.
12. All merit lists would be displayed at University Notice Board and web-site.
13. Merit List for Regular Program would be displayed on September 23, 2013 (Subsequently, Waiting Lists may be put up, subject to the availability of seats.)
14. Merit List for Self Support Program would be displayed on October 01, 2013.
15. Form Processing Fee (Rs. 50/- per prospectus) would be collected by the Bank at the time of form submission.
All candidates have to appear in National Aptitude Test (NAT) conducted by National Testing Service (NTS) and provide their test result to the Admission Office FJWU. Any NAT taken between September 2012 – August 2013 (with a minimum score of 40) will be acceptable. For further details about NAT, please visit www.nts.org.pk. Last date for submission of forms is September 10, 2013. Candidates awaiting results must submit the Admission Form within the due date. Late Results (if any) can be submitted separately by September 18, 2013. (HEC, Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) and other need-based scholarships available for deserving students) Limited hostel facility would be available on first come first served basis. Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall, Rawalpindi Ph: 051-9273367-70, Fax: 051- 9271163
E- mail: email@example.com