FBISE Islamabad publish admission form 2014 for SSC part 1 Student who have passed 8th class in this year.Now they will appeared in SSC part 1 in 2014. You can download federal board admission form 2014 SSC part 1 9th class. Last date of submission of form with single fee is 10 December 2013.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
1. The Board shall not be responsible for any eventual mistake in the result if the form is not correctly filled in.
2. Admission Forms of regular candidates shall not be entertained without Registration and for private candidates without Registration Fee.
3. The Secondary School Certificate Examination shall be opened to a private candidate who:
(i) is resident of territorial jurisdiction of FBISE.
(ii) is certified by the Head of an affiliated Institution of FBISE.
4 School Leaving Certificate (in original) must be attached, to the effect that the candidate has not been on the roll of an affiliated Institution as a regular candidate after 31st October during the current academic year. In case of non schooling, an affidavit to this effect is required on the stamp paper of Rs. 10,- attested by Oath Commissioner (in case of local candidates) and Education Counslor (in case of overseas candidates) along with copy of
Birth Certificate issued by the Union Council I Municipal Committee, a copy of Passport (overseas candidates).
5. A private candidate is allowed to appear in subjects involving practicals subjects to the condition that he/she provides certificate of having done the practicals at an affiliated institution duly signed by the Headmaster/Head mistress/Principal.
6. A private candidate shall not be allowed to opt for any subject/group which is not offered to regular candidates.
. A candidate found guilty of having concealed any fact in Admission Form or of having made any false statement shall be debarred from appearing in the Board Examination for such period as
decided by the Board.
8 Permission letter for change of subjects(s), combination of subject(s), cancellation
of result etc. must be enclosed with the Admission Form, if applicable.
9. The result of SSC Part-I (Class-IX) shall remain intact for a period of two (02) years after the date of its declaration.
1o. A candidate, who intends to repeat SSC-l or reappear in SSC-l along with part Il can do so after having his/her previous part-I result cancelled.
It is hereby notified for general information of all concerned that the SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (SSC) ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2014 of the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad shall commence with effect from Tuesday, the 18 March 2014.
The schedule for receipt of Admission Forms along with Admission Fee in the Boards Office is as under
SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION FEE
(1) With normal fee up to 10-12-2013
(2) With late Fee of Rs.200/ from 11-12-2013 up to 23-12-2013
(3) With double fee from 24-12-2013 upto 02-01-2014
Admission fees for Pakistani and abroad students
Haroon is an Engineer by profession. He love blogging
double fee ki last date kab hai