LUMS university Lahore admission 2014. Lums announced admission in graduate , undergraduate and PHD programmes.
LUMS continues to uphold its values of merit, integrity, tolerance, diversity, excellence and academic freedom. Today, it is the first choice of individuals aspiring to make a difference through education. Our commitment to share and enrich our knowledge base with the deserving and talented has shaped the best financial assistance model in the country. We welcome you to explore your career and research opportunities with us.
Last date of form Submission: 16th January 2014
♦ Bsc (Honours)
. Accounting & Finance
. Management Science
♦ PhD Management
. Organisational Behavior/ Strategy & Organisation
. Operations Management
♦ BSc (Honours)
. Anthropology & Sociology
. Economics & Politics
. Political Science
♦BS, MS & PhD
• Computer Science
Online Admission Procedure :
To apply, you need to have a LUMS Online Admission account. Please click on “Create New LUMS Online Admission Account” to create a new account. If you already have an account, please sign in and fill out the application details.
Your account will be created and you will receive an activation email from LUMS Admissions Office.
- After the activation of your account you can log in to the “LUMS online admissions”application system.
- Please select the programme from the list;you intend to apply for. Application created/submitted for a specific programme will not be considered for any other programme so select the programme carefully.
- You will be assigned a “Tracking ID”. The Tracking ID is unique to you. Make sure you write it, along with your full name, in any correspondence with the LUMS Admissions Office throughout the admission cycle.
- You can log in to your LUMS application account by using user name and password.
- Click the “General Information”tab.
- Read the “Instructions to fill out the online application form” very carefully.
- “Minimum Eligibility criteria” and “Important dates for Admissions” are also mentioned here. Any important “News or Announcement” regarding admissions will also be displayed at this tab throughout the admission cycle.
- Click on “Application Form”tab. You will be able to view the instructions to complete the application form.
- Click on each of the Sections in the “Application Form” to provide the required information.After you enter the required information for a section always remember to press the “Save” button to save your data/changes.
Procedure to Submit your application
- At any point, you can view and print a copy of your application by clicking the “View & Print Application” button. Please note that the screening of applications will be done on the basis of the information provided by the applicants so make sure that you fill out the application form very carefully. You will be able to submit your application once all sections in the application form show the status as complete.
- When you are satisfied and ready to send it to the university, click on the check box given at the bottom of application page to agree to the given conditions. You will only be able to submit your application if you check the “Undertaking”. Carefully read the Undertaking statement and click the check box once you agree with its content.
- This will enable the “Submit” button near the bottom of the page. Press the “Submit” button to submit your application.
- Once the application is submitted, you can no longer make changes.
- On submitting your online application you will receive a confirmation email from LUMS. Please print this email and keep it for your record. If you do not receive any email, please recheck your application submission status and if there is any problem contact the Admissions Office.
- On submission of your online application, your application will be converted to the PDF format, hence no changes can be made.
- After the successful submission of your online admission application you will be able to view and print Mailing Label and Fee Voucher (for the appropriate application processing and/or test fees).
- Print a system generated Application Processing and LUMS Test Registration Fee payment voucher for making payment(s) at Allied Bank Branches throughout Pakistan.
- Print the mailing label and paste it on the envelope containing all your supporting documents before mailing it to the LUMS Admissions Office.
- LUMS will NOT consider applications that are incomplete or are missing the required documents or have not been submitted by the deadline.
- Send all supporting documents along with the proof of payment in ONE PACKAGE latest by the stipulated deadline. The LUMS Admissions Office will only accept one package per application;
After the successful submission of the online application form through the LUMS Online account on or before the deadline (see the important dates on LUMS website), you will be able to print a system generated Application Processing and LUMS Test Registration Fee payment voucher. Please print the fee voucher for making payment(s) at Allied Bank Branches throughout Pakistan. The voucher can be paid:
- Online, immediately by visiting http://pay.lums.edu.pk;
- In cash, the next day by presenting the payment voucher along with the requisite amount at any Allied Bank branch throughout Pakistan.
A completed application form constitutes submitting the following on or before the stipulated deadline:
- A completed online application form
- Attested/ Certified Copies of Complete Academic Transcripts and Certificates of:
i : Matric or O’ Level or American High School – 9th and 10th grade complete results;
ii : FA/ICOM/FSc./ICS complete result or FA/ICOM/FSc./ICS first year result
A’ Level complete result or grades for any A’ Level subject(s) completed or A’ Level first year results (in case the A’ Level final exam of three principal subjects has not been taken as yet).
American High School (HSD) complete result or up to 12th grade first semester’s results (in case the High School Diploma 12th Grade final exam has not been taken as yet). Applicants who have completed their HSD before the application submission deadline should submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC, Pakistan in addition to the final result of HSD.
SAT score report (s) (required for overseas applicants exempted from the LCAT/ SBASSE
Students who are taking LUMS Admission Test(s) and have also taken/are planning to take the SAT are encouraged to submit a copy of their SAT score report(s);
- Four passport size photographs with white background;
- Proof of payment;A stamped copy of the payment voucher or a confirmation email of an online banking transaction constitutes proof of payment.
- Applicants are required to send a copy of payment proof along with all other required supporting documents as ONE packageon or before the stipulated deadline.
Details of Application Processing & LUMS Test Registration Fee:
- The application processing fee of Rs. 4,700 (for applicants to all programmes)
- The LCAT registration fee of Rs. 1,750 (if applying to SDSB/MGSHSS/SAHSL)
- The LUMS SBASSE Admission Test Registration Fee of Rs. 1,750 (if applying to SBASSE)
FEE STRUCTURE (2014-15)
The following fee structure is for fully paying students. LUMS is proud to offer generous financial assistance to qualifying students, which ranges from partial to full coverage of tuition and living costs
|Cost per credit hour (Undergraduate)||
19,550 per credit hour
|Cost per credit hour (Graduate)||
18,250 per credit hour
|Undergraduate full time (12-20 credit hours)||
234,600 per semester
|Graduate (15 credit hours)||273,750 per semester|
|Graduate (12 credit hours)||
219,000 per semester
|Graduate (9 credit hours)||
164,250 per semester
|MBA Tuition Fee (per semester)||
321,000 per semester
|EMBA Tuition Fee (per semester)||
299,600 per semester
|Admission Fee (Undergraduate Programmes)||
54,000 one time charge
|Admission Fee (Graduate Programmes)||
50,000 one time charge
|Registration Fee – Undergraduate Programmes (per semester)||
17,500 per semester
|Registration Fee – Graduate Programmes (per semester)||
16,250 per semester
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||
15,000 one time charge
|Lab Charges per semester (SBASSE Undergraduate programmes only)||
59,000 per semester
|MBA/EMBA Admission Fee (one time charge)||
64,500 one time charge
|MBA/EMBA Registration Fee (per semester)||
17,500 one time charge
|MBA SOP Charges (one time charge)||
16,000 one time charge
|MBA Reading Material (per semester)||
14,750 per semester
|EMBA Reading Material (per semester)||
20,600 per semester
|Smart Card Charges (one time charge)||
950 one time charge
|Hostel Charges (per semester)||
26,250 per semester
|Hostel Registration Fee (per year)||
1,600 per year
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||
13,000 one time charge
2,200 per semester
ADMISSION APPLICATION RELATED FEES
|Application Processing Fee||
4,700 per programme
|LCAT Registration Fee||
|SBASSE Undergraduate Admission Test Fee||
|LMAT Registration Fee||
|LGAT and LUMS Subject Test Registration Fee (Graduate Programmes)||3,500|
FEE Structure of MBA in LUMS 2014-15
FEE Structure of Executive MBA in LUMS 2014-15
For details on the application process, eligibility criteria, deadlines and information sessions in your city, please visit:
Lahore University of Management Sciences
DNA, Lahore Cantt, 54792. Pakistan
Phone: 111 – 11 – Lums (5867)