NUST university Islamabad admission 2014 Undergraduate programs. Registration start from 30th October 2013. Admission can be sought either on the basis of NUST Entrance Test (NET) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) for which limited seats are available.
Commencement of Programmes (tentative)
All Programmes less Aerospace Engineering, Avionics Engineering, MBBS, BDS and BS Applied Bio-sciences : 09 Sep 2014
Aerospace Engineering and Avionics Engineering: 29 Sep 2014
MBBS / BDS : 08 Dec 2014
BS Applied Bio-sciences: 17 Nov 2014
Registration form for NUST university
• Re-Login to your account and print Fee Invoice for depositing processing fee from My Account page.
• Candidates can deposit fee with any branch of HBL. Fee submission will be confirmed through e-mail within 10 days of payment.
• Candidates of Islamabad Centre will have to choose Test Date and Session out of the available options. Allocation of Test Date and Session will be made on ‘First Come First Served’ basis.
• Candidates of Islamabad centre will be allocated Roll Number, Test Centre, Test Session, Log-in ID and Password for Computer Based NUST Entrance Test (CBNET).
• For Paper Based Test at Karachi and Quetta in July, candidates will be informed through email regarding printing of Admit Card containing exact time and centre for Entrance Test.
• Candidates are required to print their Admit Cards and bring the same to the Test Centre along with original CNIC or a document with Photo ID such as Passport, original Matric / FSc certificate bearing photograph, etc.
• Candidates desirous of improving their score obtained in any session of NET and fresh candidates can apply for subsequent sessions of NET and best score will be picked by the system.• Candidates can review their preference of choices after announcement of merit list. No application for change of preferences will be entertained thereafter.
• Admit Cards will be retained at the Test Centres for
• Admission in NUST is strictly on merit.
• Minimum 60% aggregate marks in SSG and HSSC (or equivalent qualification).
• Candidates with ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level or other equivalent qualification LIke Overseas High SchooL Certificate, British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level), International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement. etc. need to obtain equivalence certificate (With minimum 60 % marks) from Inter-Board Committee oF Chairmen (IBCC). Pakistan.
Engineering / Computer Science candidates can also opt for BS Mathematics without appearing in a separate test.
Medical Programs :
Note: For Medical and Applied Bio-sciences complete FSe / A level / equivalent qualification (Pre. Medical Group) marks should be entered in Online Registration Form after the announcement of results for compilation of merit.
Business Studies and Social Sciences
Candidates with any of the following deficiencies are NOT eligible to apply for admission:
How to Apply???
A candidate /applicant can submit the Application Form for NET-1 available online at www.nust.edu.pk or https:flugadmissions.nust.edu.pk( after providing his/her valid email address, On submission of the completed form, the candidate will print fee invoice and deposit entrance test processing fee as prescribed in the invoice in any online branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
The forms required to be filled up by candidates are as follows:-
NET* = NUST Entrance Test
Conduct of entrance test of All programs
There will be Two sessions on test days as follows:-
. Morning: 0900-1200 hours
. Afternoon: 1400-1700 hours
Note: Candidates are required to bring printed Admit Card to the test centre along with original CNIC or a document with photo ID such as Passport, Original Matric/ FSc certificate bearing photograph etc.
Applying on the basis of SAT for National and International Seats:
Candidates of this category have to arrange submission of their SAT Reasoning/SAT Subject Test scores (as applicable) from College Board, USA, to NUST latest by 15 July 2014. NUST Institutional Code to receive SAT scores is 2790. It ¡s the responsibility of the candidate to ensure entry of SAT Score in online SAT Registration Form and submission of hard copy of the same to Undergraduate Section NUST, sector H-12, Islamabad by due date.
Candidates applying for international seats have to pay fee and allied charges in US Dollars
15% of Top merit position holders in NUST entrance test with respect to total seats in each discipline will be awarded
waiver of tuition fee for the 1st semester (1st academic year in case of Medical) on joining the respective School / college.
For correspondence and information, contact:
Help Line (9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday):
Admission Queries: +92 51- 90856878, 90851414 Email: email@example.com
Fee Deposit/Verification: +92 51- 90851313, 90851320 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Admissions Directorate,
NUST Campus, Sector H-12, Islamabad.
Haroon is an Engineer by profession. He love blogging
kindly send me details about nust mbbs programme…
Paper based net 3 taken will be taken in multan … Is it true …!!? Kindly tell me
NO ONLY IN KARACHI & QUETTA
is entry test will be taken in Islamabad?
yes.test will be taken in islamabad…
kindly give me detail about mbbs in nust….
Is there any scholarship in Nust? If there so what will be the required marks?
can u tell us that when u will send ur
admit card on our email
what about the marit how much percentage marks required
Spring semester k lia bba k lia kya criteria hai??? Or test k lia apply krne ki date kya hai??? Mere matric me 92% mrx hain or fsc k 80% so tst me kitna required honge admission k lia???
what is the last date of form submission for mbbs
kindly give me detail about mbbs in nust and also about scholarship.
my father is maint eng. in heavy industries taxila and it is under army so in order to get admission in mbbs or bds in amc, do i have to apply through nust as regular civilian candidate???? kindly inform me soon.
nust ki per year fee kia ha total? plz tell
asalmualaikum sir/madam kindly tell me the dates of admission form of mbbs,bds and eng.also tell me the last date of form submissiom of entry test 2015 of nust university karachi.if there is also online registration then plz kindly tell me.and which documents are needed for admission.i want to give paper based test.your early response will be appreciated.
asalmualaikum sir/madam kindly tell me the dates of admission form of mbbs,bds and eng.also tell me the last date of form submissiom of entry test 2015 of nust university karachi.if there is also online registration then plz kindly tell me.and which documents are needed for admission.i want to give paper based test.Is there any scholarship in Nust? If there so what will be the required marks?your early response will be appreciated.