PEEF master level Scholarships 2013-14. PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Public sector Universities of the Punjab.
In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
These Scholarships will be awarded to students fulfilling the criteria given below;
a.Students having Punjab domicile
b.Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/BSc./B.Com./BS/BBA etc.annual examination from Punjab.
c.Students who already possess MA/MSc./MS/M.Phil degree are not eligible to apply for PEEF Master level scholarship
d.Passed the examination as a regular student from:
- Government Institution (OR)
- Private Affiliated Institution (OR)
- As Private candidate
e. Secured admission as a full time / regular student in one of the partner universities in the same academic year as of passing the annual examination (see list of partner universities)
f. Monthly family income equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
g.Fulfilled the criteria for award of scholarship / financial aid of the respective partner University / Higher Education Institution.
h.Not a beneficiary of any other scholarship / financial assistance either from the university or any other institution
How to Apply ?
1.PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions.
2.The partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions.
3.With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university.
Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2013-14.
a. PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
b. PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy)
Both day scholars & Boarders
Distribution of Scholarships Stipends:
- PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on bi annual basis.
- The calculation of tuition fee is made on the basis of information provided by the Partner University / Higher Education Institution.
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance assessment report submitted by the university / higher education institution.
Duration of Scholarships:
PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University and / or the PEEF reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.