Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad admission 2014 spring.Applications are invited for admission to Master’s programme from the applicants who possess at least a second class Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from HEC recognized University in the following subjects by 23-12-2013 positively.
Applicants seeking admission in the following subjects are required to appear in Entry Test on the date, time and venue mentioned below. Applicants appearing in the Entry Test must bring original CNIC and Admission Form Receipt for identification, please. Entry test is just for short-listing and its score shall not be counted to determine merit.
The Entry Test shall be conducted as per schedule given below: –
|International Relations||30-12-13||09.30.A.M||Monday||University Gymnasium|
|Political Science||30-12-13||11.30.A.M||Monday||University Gymnasium|
|Information Technology||01-01-14||09.30.A.M||Wednesday||University Gymnasium|
|Psychology||01-01-14||09.30.A.M||Wednesday||National Institute of Psychology|
|Defence & Strategic Studies||01-01-14||11.30.A.M||Wednesday||University Gymnasium|
|Computer Science||02-01-14||09.30.A.M||Thursday||University Gymnasium|
|Gender Studies||02-01-14||01.30.P.M||Thursday||University Gymnasium|
ONLY NTS BASE TEST REQUIRED FOR MPS/BBS ADMISSION
- Applicants who are interested in admission to MPA/BBS are advised to register themselves with NTS for NAT-II (any category) test: They have to provide hard copies of the result to the University within due date.
- NTS NAT-II (any category) result cards shall be valid at least till 23-12-2013. Applicants having valid NTS NAT-II (any category) result card are not required to re-register/reappear in the test:
- Only NTS NAT-II test (any category) passed candidates will be considered for admission to MPA/BBS which will be determined purely on merit basis without giving any credit to the test score.
- In case a candidate has not so far cleared or registered for NAT-II, he/she can register and appear in the NTS NAT-II on 22.12.2013. The last date for registration with NTS is 13.12.2013. Information is available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
SUBJECT TEST FOR MBA
- GAT-General conducted by the National Testing Service with a minimum 50% cumulative score is required for admission.
- Applicants having valid GAT-General result card are not required to re-register/reappear in the test; GAT-General result cards shall be valid at least till 23-12-2013.
- In case a candidate has not so far cleared or registered for GAT-General, he/she can register and appear in the GAT-General on 29.12.2013. The last date for registration with NTS is 19.12.2013. Information is available on NTS website.
- Only GAT-General passed candidates will be considered for admission to MBA (both programmes), without giving any credit to the test score.
- The admission shall be made on the basis of cumulative merit to be determined from previous academic record.
The Admission Forms can be obtained during banking hours from Habib Bank Ltd, or Askari Bank Ltd., QAU Branches by paying a fee for Rs.1000/- OR
DISPLAY OF MERIT LIST OF Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad
|1.||Display of 1st Merit List||13-01-2014|
|2.||Display of 2nd Merit List||20-01-2014|
|3.||Display of 3rd Merit List||27-01-2014|
|4.||Display of 4th Merit List||30-01-2014|
|5.||Display of 5th Merit List (if required)||03-02-2014|