University of Agriculture, Faisalabad Merit List 2013 for B.Sc Programs. University of Agriculture held Entry Test on 7th & 8th October 2013 daily at 09:00 a.m. at Director Students Affairs and results will announce on 10th October 2013.
Test Results / Merits Lists will be uploaded of the following programs.
- B.Sc (Hons) Agri. Sciences ( Agriculture)
- B.Sc (Hons) Agri . Sciences (Agricultural & Resources Economics)
- B.Sc (Hons) Agri . Sciences (Food , Science & Technology)
- B.Sc (Hons) Agri. Sciences ( Animal Sciences)
- B.Sc (Hons) Agri. Sciences (Microbiology)
- B.Sc (Hons) Agri. Sciences (Environmental Sciences)
- B.Sc (Hons) Agri. Sciences (Dairy Sciences)
- B.Sc Agricultural Engineering
- B.Sc Food Engineering
- B.Sc Energy Systems Engineering
- B.Sc Environmental Engineering
- B.Sc Textile Technology
- Doctor of Veterinary medicine (DVM)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- B.Sc (Hons) Home Economics
- B.Sc (Hons)Human Nutrition & Dietetics
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Merit List of Faculty of Agricultural Engineering (Undergraduate)
Merit List of Faculty of Agricultural (Undergraduate)
In exercise of the powers vested to the undersigned being Convener of the Admission Committee under the Statutes and Regulations relating to first degree awarded by the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad hereby allow provisional admission of the following candidates as per attached lists in the relevant categories on Open Merit (Male & Female), District Quotas (Rural & Urban), F.Sc Pre-Agriculture and Cholistani candidates to B.Sc. (Hons.) Agri. Sciences (Four years degree program), during Winter Semester, 2013-2014. The admission of candidates will however, be subject to following conditions and completion of admission/enrolment formalities as detailed below:
- They will themselves get medical examination from the University Medical Officer and obtain medical fitness certificate on the proper format.
- If hostel accommodation is required, obtain hostel availability certificate from the Office of the Hall Warden located in Babar Hall.
- Deposit an amount of Rs. 40,850/- for Boarder and Rs. 30,250/- for non-Boarder (after F.Sc. Pre-Medical) and Rs. 31,250/- for Boarder and Rs. 22,650/- for non-Boarder (after F.Sc. Pre-Agriculture) as fee on proper challan form into any Branch of National Bank of Pakistan at University of Agriculture, up to 22-10-2013
- Submit following documents to this office up to said date for completion of other admission/enrolments formalities, failing which their provisional admission shall stand cancelled and they shall have no claim whatsoever:-
- Medical Fitness and Hostel Availability Certificate
- Original Bank Challan showing payment of above dues
- Original educational/revenue documents for scrutiny and the missing documents indicated against their names.
- Prescribed courses enlistment form (UG-I) complete in all respects.
- Prescribed Registration form along with attested copies of Matric F.Sc. and CNIC/B Form
- Affidavit/undertaking on judicial paper worth Rs. 100/- as per specimen displayed on the Notice Board for desisting themselves from indulgence in ‘Politics’ during their study period in the light of orders of the August Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Those who have been indicated as overage in the remarks column should contact the Office of the undersigned immediately for submission of proper request for onward consideration by the competent authority.
- The candidates, who have submitted detail marks/result intimation of Matric and Intermediate examination along with admission application form, should produce attested copies of prescribed certificate immediately on receipt from the Board, failing which they can be restrained to continue further studies/cancel their admission.
- In case any information/document attached with the application form is found bogus/tampered /fabricated etc. at any stage of studies, the admission will be cancelled retrospectively without assigning any reason.
- Errors and omissions, if any, in this notification are excepted.
- District Merit List
- Female Rural (Open) Merit List
- Female Urban (Open) Merit List
- Male Rural (Open) Merit List
- Male (Urban) Open Merit List
- Pre. Agriculture Candidates (Male) Merit List
- Pre. Agriculture Candidates (Female) Merit List